This meeting will be via Zoom; dial-in information is in the agenda – can be found by clicking below to go right to the folder on the NECC web page.
CLICK HERE for the August agenda with the Zoom and dial-in information in the heading.
CLICK HERE for a link to the June Minutes to be posted soon. We did not meet in July.
- Muldoon Library Jim Curran
- Family Camping Project Helen Strackeljhan
- Public Review Draft of a Local Landmark Register Ordinance Taylor Smith 8:25
- Motion for Centennial Park funding for ballfield fence Stu Grenier
- Motion for funding request for invasive Bird Cherry Tree Removal for CMP Stu Grenier
- Alcohol Renewals: Brown Jug
You may call into the meeting using the phone number listed.
You may sign onto the meeting by clicking the link and using a computer or smartphone.
A video camera is not necessary to sign onto the meeting.
All participants will be muted for the entirety of the meeting.
Questions will only be taken from the chat box for each presentation.
Questions can be emailed ahead of time to Rachel at email@example.com or to the respective presenter.
The Northeast Community Council (NECC) normally meets at 7 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month (except July and December).